Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 96 Our street and driveway



This pic was inspired by another daily picture blogger's @ http://djimenez-daybyday.blogspot.com/, Day 13. When I first looked at it I thought it was my driveway for a second - without all the nuisance agapanthus that we planted about 20 years ago before we realised what an intrusive and invasive pest they were. My horticulturalist friend Sue periodically tells me I must get a bobcat and skip and get rid of them - it's on the "to do" list.

2 comments:

  1. That's what I thought when I saw your driveway! I must say, you live in gorgeous surroundings! I imagine you can't speed up this driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if we did, there's no one to give us a fine!The similarity to Dawn's street is a bit uncanny but I suppose it's a pretty typical Aussi bush street look.

    ReplyDelete