Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 46 and 47





Cheating a bit here. Yesterday and last night just too hectic -Exhausting day followed by second evening of Year 12 Oral presentations and then yr 7 Meet the parents meeting. Came home and took a couple of pics but no energy to turn the computer on. Wonderful big moon last night - photo does not do it justice. Old framed photo of a young couple I once knew - back in 1971.(I don't know why the photo insisted on being longways -the original is around the right way.) Since unpacking all my "precious things" after the evacuation scare, I've been re-arranging and re-discovering my old photos.
Other photos is the view outside my lounge room where I am sitting now. Includes lovely dangling leadlight gum leaves - b'day pressie from my friend Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment